Thursday, March 20, 2014

Walker's Hair Disaster

I have totally been MIA. Sorry I left you hanging. Especially that little part where I hinted at Walker's hair then stopped posting altogether. That was not cool.

Without further ado, Walker pre-hair catastrophe:
 Then this happened.
"No, I didn't cut my hair."

Oh, really.
 That's crazy. Because something looks a little different to me. 
GASP. The back is especially interesting.
STOP taking pictures, MOM?
Totally wanted to laugh and cry at the same time.

We all know what Wren did.
Even George noticed.
Why did he cut it, you may ask? Because basketball players have short hair. 

What am I going to do with this child?
Of course, we did what any responsible parents would do.

We let him go to school, church, the grocery and friend's houses with his crazy hair.

We are mean like that.

Then we finally got it cut for realz.
They did a pretty good job, considering what they were working with.
In other news, Walker & Lee went to the SEC Tournament in Atlanta.
 I stayed home with Wren & George. 
Hope to resume more regular posts. Till then... 

Happy Spring!
post signature

2 comments:

Kendra Lynne said...

Ok, he is super cute both ways, but I LOVE his short hair. He looks like a little boy. And a basketball player. :)

Stover's site said...

oh my goodness. sweet child with scissors. When you posted about a hair disaster, I have to admit, I kind of thought Warren had cut her hair, or that Warren had cut Walker's hair. :-) Hee hee. I love you!