- Warren busted my lip today at Costco in the bulk baked goods aisle. She didn't want to get in her cart, so she threw her head back at 90 mph. I strapped her in that cart so tight that I could barely get her out. Take that, Holyfield.
- I am seriously not trying to be negative, but I don't think I have told y'all about how my daughter loves to lick public surfaces. Water fountains, windows, stranger's pets, even tires. I'm just waiting for her tongue to fall off.
- We are bribing our child to sleep in his own bed all night. Lee bought him a "Bobbycat" (Bobcat) excavator at the "Tractor Store" (Rural King) in exchange for his compliance. This was not my idea, but I am so not above a little bribery if it means he will no longer sleep on my head.
- After shopping for shorts recently, I decided that they were all made for either lolitas under the age of 16 or great grandmothers. Not much in between going on.
- Last week, I decided to save the planet (in one day, mind you) and make my own deodorant, laundry powder, dishwasher detergent, baby wash, sanitizing spray and glass, hardwood and bathroom cleaners. So far, I love the laundry and dishwasher detergents, sanitizing spray and deodorant. The glass cleaner is nice and the bathroom cleaner is no good.
- I have started pinteresting again.
- Both of my children are out of school. I go back and forth between exuberance about the fact that we will have three months to meander our favorite family-friendly spots and terror at the thought of three months of grocery shopping with two small children. Costco, anyone?
XO to you and your loved ones - hope to share more soon about what is happening in our lives and to catch up on some of my favorite blogs as well (including yours;).