1. You love your babies.
2. You call all of your stuffed animals “baby.”
3. Your favorite is Baby Helen.
4. You sleep in fleece footed jammies pretty much every night.
5. You eat oatmeal for breakfast.
6. Your favorite snack is a Cliff Bar.
7. You make kissy sounds when I say “I love you.”
8. You love to harass your brother.
9. You are still my little gymnast.
10. You do front rolls and climb up anything and everything.
11. You also love to steal crayons and color all over the table.
12. Your hair is finally long enough for a teeny tiny ponytail.
13. You insist on putting your shoes on by yourself.
14. You also love to wear everyone else’s shoes and clothes.
15. My favorite features on your sweet little face are your peepers.
16. They just scream HAPPY HAPPY, JOY JOY.
17. Speaking of screaming, you have been screaming to get your way lately.
18. I pretty much leave the room until you realize it’s not working.
19. But you haven’t decided to give up on that strategy just yet;).
20. I wouldn’t trade your little spunky spirit for anything – I just pray for the wisdom to know how to raise and lead you so that God can use your passion and strong will to make a difference for Him. Can’t wait to see it happen, Baby Girl.